Director - Human Capital at Fractal Analytics
Views:2468 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fractal Analytics - Senior Consultant - Data Quality Analytics (5-6 yrs)
- Drive exploratory analytics
- Trends, patterns, data element correlation etc in the space of Data Quality across multiple domains
- Initiate and lead processes to improve data driven information
- Identify and develop KPIs and diagnostics
- Oversees the implementation of new data rules, guidelines, systems, processes derived through data patterns
- Responsible for working with the cross functional team to develop and articulate strategies that are grounded in insights and facts.
- Builds & maintains relationships with other disciplines including Data quality specialists, Market data stewards and the EIM DQ manager for efficient deployment.
- Lead PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) activity to drive and deliver business impact
- Measure performance of each of the initiatives and solutions developed
Required Skills & Experience :
- Technically strong with 5+ years of work experience in mining large datasets
- Skilled in one of the statistical packages - SAS / R / Statistica
- Ablity to work with unstructured datasets
- Ability to link multiple datasets to a single source of truth and create intelligence
- Ability to deliver projects/analyses/ ad-hoc report outs starting from data extraction through summarization, analysis and presentation of findings/ recommendation.
- Experience in international business environment and large size / complex business environment
- Extremely good verbal and written communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.