Manager - Human Capital at Fractal Analytics
Views:1675 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Fractal Analytics - Senior Consultant - Business Intelligence (5-7 yrs)
POSITION EXPECTATIONS :
- The Senior Consultant will play a vital role in leading and managing consulting and BI analytics engagements and teams.
- The incumbent will be expected to solve business problems, develop analytical solutions, prioritise objectives, assign tasks, and manage multiple teams in order to achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction and targeted financial results.
- The person additionally will be expected to provide leverage to the management in business development and capability development activities.
- Understand client's business questions and be able to develop solution architecture.
- Deliver on visualization solutions by leveraging deep business understanding and analytical & visualization expertise.
- Define standard metrics and KPIs for clients and establish processes to measure them
- Lead client engagements and assignments to ensure appropriate resource utilization and quality assurance.
- Capability Development: Work with the team to help build cutting edge solutions.
- Provide guidance to junior analysts for solving problems, developing analytical strategies, and helping them apply analytical techniques and frameworks.
- Ensure that all deliverables meet client expectations, and meet all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with the sales team to help acquire new clients.
- Recruit, train, develop and coach talent.
- Generate insights and present findings and deliverable to client that meets business requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline.
- 5-7 years of experience in data visualization and analytical consulting with an emphasis on BI analytics using Tableau
- Ability to independently manage engagements from start to finish, delivering actionable insight within established timelines and budget
- Knowledge of advanced visualisation platforms like Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview etc.
- Experience in CPG and retail industry is a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking skills. Ability to creatively solve business problems, innovating new approaches where required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills & must have excellent project management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast paced business environment
- Needs to be a thought leader and question and push boundaries
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.