Lead HC - Recruitment at Fractal Analytics
Views:2475 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fractal Analytics - Senior Consultant - Advance Analytics - CPG Domain (5-10 yrs)
Role Brief: 5-10 years of Advanced analytics/Predictive Modeling using Python/R, SQL and Machine Learning.
Brief about the Team & Fractal:
- Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies leverage Big Data, analytics and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business.
- Fortune 500 companies recognize analytics is a competitive advantage to understand customers and make better decisions. We deliver insight, innovation and impact to them through predictive analytics and visual story-telling.
Technical and domain expertise : Expertise in Python/R plus SQL & advanced analytics/Statistics Techniques such as general linear model, ANOVA, decision trees, linear regression, Bayesian etc
Execution excellence :
Lead at least one client engagement independently. Execute end to end client engagements. Ensure regular client updates & meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently.
- Solve business problems & develop a business solution: Use problem-solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve a business problem. Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data-driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems. Develop models & recommend insights. Form hypothesis and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate the hypothesis. Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify an alternative creative solution.
- Project management: Lead at least one client engagement independently. Execute end to end client engagements. Ensure regular client updates & meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently.
- Client relationship management: Build deep client relationship, network & be a thought partner. Anticipate business problems & deliver par excellence.
- Sales Support & account growth: Actively focus on opportunities to grow the client along with the senior engagement manager. Support the sales team as required for RFPs and regular sales pitches
- Firm building: Contribute to firm growth by participating and conducting training sessions.
- Coaching & grooming: Coach & groom the team on gaining knowledge & skills on first principles of analytics techniques, problem-solving, project management, client relationship management
- The overall experience of Minimum 5-10 years with at least 5 years of hands-on experience in running Advanced analytics projects
- High proficiency in concepts and algorithms used in design of experiments.
- Expert-level proficiency in statistical/ML predictive techniques such as regression, Bayesian methods, tree-based learners, SVM etc.
- Good to have working experience in one or more of Probabilistic graphical models, Reinforcement learning, NLP and related areas
- Expertise in Python/R plus SQL & advanced analytics/Statistics Techniques such as general linear model, ANOVA, decision trees, linear regression, Bayesian etc
- Problem-solving, Project management, and communication skills & Creative thinking
- Knowledge of data conversion strategy, capturing data, creating source to target definitions for ETL/ data flow process, data quality, and database management
Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or related technical degree OR Equivalent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.