Human Capital Officer at Fractal Analytics
Views:1481 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fractal Analytics - Project Manager - Java (8-10 yrs)
Brief about the Team & Fractal:
Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies to leverage Big Data, analytics, and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business.
- Managing delivery of solution from conceptualization, development and implementation
- Provide broad insight and architectural recommendations for existing and new applications
- Participate in development process to ensure project deliverables are met on time and of high quality
- Own direct responsibility in terms of key technology choices and implementation
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Maintain standards compliance
- Design, code and debugging applications.
- Performance tuning, improvement, usability and automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Provide guidance, assistance, and technical direction to team members
- Work with various disciplines to provide technical insight of new initiatives
- Interact with key stakeholders to exchange information
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members
- 8 to 10 years hands on experience in Java / J2EE application design and development
- Completion of minimum of two to three full life cycle development projects
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with Sr. management and peers
- Knowledge of SDLC, Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD)
- Experience in database design/implementation MySQL;
- Knowledge of Version Control systems such as GIT, CVS or Subversion (SVN)
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and diagnostic skills
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Passionate about solving problems, quality and learning new technologies
- Strong sense of team work, ownership, and accountability
- Desire to change the existing paradigms, think out of the box and sharp analytical mind
Applicants will be redirected to the careers page where they will have to register in order for their candidature to be taken forward.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.