Officer at Fractal Analytics
Views:919 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Fractal Analytics - Principal Consultant (11-14 yrs)
About Fractal Analytics :
What makes Fractal a GREAT fit for you? When you join Fractal, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps our clients leverage AI together with the power of behavioural sciences to make better decisions. We're a strategic analytics partner to most admired fortune 500 companies globally, we help them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics, AI and behavioural science to the decision.
Principal Consultant :
A Principal Consultant has complete ownership and accountability for successful delivery of client projects and enabling growth for a particular client account. Their roles and responsibilities include the following:
1. Relationship Management
- Build, deepen and broaden client relationships at senior executive levels in conjunction with account managers of our clients
- Interface with clients, understand and manage expectations from the engagements
- This will be measured against the revenue growth from the account
2. Delivery Management
- Responsible for managing multiple consulting and analytics engagements with a team of Project Managers and Business Consultants.
- The Principal Consultant is expected to proactively review client deliverables prior to sharing with client - they are expected to confirm approach, insights and results.
- Team management to ensure appropriate people staffing, utilization and quality assurance
- Define standard metrics and KPIs for clients and establish processes to measure them
- Prioritize multiple objectives in order to achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction and targeted financial results
3. Operations and P&L Management :
- Manage P&L of the account, meeting margins while ensuring revenue targets and client satisfaction measured through NPS
- Ensure timely and appropriate staffing for new engagements - plan hiring and staffing decisions
- Overall ensure operational and financial discipline inline with organization principles
4. Business Consulting :
- Structure business problems and designs solutions in the areas of Marketing, Risk Analytics in Banking & Financial Services Industry.
- Generate insights and present findings and deliverable to client that meets business requirements
- Provide high-end consulting and thought leadership to clients at the business heads level and help them sharpen their business strategies by way of implementing analytical models to realize the business objectives
5. Business Development :
- Work closely with the business development team in making client pitches, acquiring new clients and in developing new solutions including in new verticals
- Analytics Capability Development
- Work with the team to help build cutting edge analytical approaches in the area of customer loyalty analytics and develop into solutions that can be used for pitching to clients
Key Skills :
- Analytics : Python / SQL/R, Working knowledge of any of the Visualization tools - Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire etc preferred. Min. 11 years experience in the Analytics sector
- Experience in Financial services/Banking/Payments domain will be highly preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- 11 years of experience in business consulting with an emphasis on Customer Insights/ Customer loyalty analytics
- Knowledge of variety of advanced analytics and research approaches, including segmentation, model building, advanced machine learning techniques and forecasting
- Experience in financial services/payments analytics domain is a must.
- Strong analytical thinking skills. Ability to creatively solve business problems, innovating new approaches where required.
- Must have excellent project management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast-paced business environment
- Needs to be a thought leader and question and push boundaries