Officer at Fractal Analytics
Views:331 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Fractal Analytics - Manager - Marketing (2-3 yrs)
Scope of the role :
To implement PPC / lead gen strategies across Google AdWords, LinkedIn, and Bing. You will be responsible for the day to day running and management of campaigns, carrying out technical changes, analyzing and drawing insights to maximize campaign performance.
To work closely with the digital marketing lead to execute paid ad and lead gen strategies across LinkedIn, Google AdWords, and Bing search engine :
1. Manage budgets in line with the strategy and ensure that monthly spending is on target.
2. Work with the cross-functional teams to create ad copies, display ads, landing pages and agencies to run and achieve your campaign objectives.
3. Produce monthly reports for all digital marketing efforts (paid, social channels, website and Salesforce CRM) containing a full description of monthly activity, useful advice and recommendations, and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics agreed upon.
Key skills :
1. Reasonably numerate with sound business acumen.
2. Three years- experience of PPC management from a B2B environment.
3. It is necessity to have extensive knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing campaigns on Google and Bing.
4. Good working knowledge of major social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter, with experience of running paid advertising campaigns on these platforms is much preferable.
5. Good working knowledge of Google Analytics and other third-party analytics platforms.