Director - Human Capital at Fractal Analytics
Views:6869 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Fractal Analytics - Manager - Analytics Lead (5-8 yrs)
- Understand and translate statistics to address client business problems
- Interface with client to understand their problems and work with the delivery team on solutions that address the client needs
- Develop & conceptualize sophisticated & innovative analytical solution and actionable insights with high client and business understanding
- Provide high-end consulting to clients to help them sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models that support the realization of business objectives
- Be the thought leader in the focus area, go to person for internal teams, Generate knowledge sharing trends in the team, participate in developing white papers & share new trends in analytics with colleagues, evolve one's own opinion on the concepts
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Client results and response focus
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple types of data
- Passionate about analytics
- Technical mastery in Data management on SAS / SPSS /R
- Experience of working in Visualization Tools on any of the following tools:Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview, MS BI Stack or Business Objects
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications
- Good logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Accuracy and up to date knowledge on research techniques and applications
- Should have worked in the analytics industry
- Ability to mentor and lead teams
- B.E (any discipline) or MBA or MS in Statistics/Economics
- Around 5 years of Analytics Experience
- Experience of managing a team of Analysts & Senior Analysts
Fortune 500 companies recognize analytics is a competitive advantage to understand customers and make better decisions. We deliver insight, innovation and impact to them through predictive analytics and visual story-telling.We are growing quickly around the globe to meet the fast-paced demand for analytics with offices in San Mateo, New Jersey, Toronto, UK, Rome, Singapore, Dubai, Mumbai, and Delhi.
Our mission is to help companies move toward higher levels of sophisticated and institutionalized use of analytics. We solve problems, operationalize solutions to drive results, and drive organizations toward fact-based decisioning including.
Our analytics solutions are delivered as Global Analytics Partnerships (GAP) or customized analytics programs: 1) Customer Insights and Analytics, 2) Marketing Effectiveness, 3) Business Intelligence, and 4) Pricing Analytics
Industry & Clients:
Our large enterprise clients are household names in consumer goods, retail, financial services, insurance, technology and telecommunications, and are breaking into entertainment, media, and life sciences.
In June 2013, global private equity firm TA Associates acquired a minority stake in Fractal for an investment of $25 million. We- ve been on the INC 5000 list twice and USPAACC named us among the fastest 50 growing Indian-American owned private businesses. Our teammates won the innovation analytics award at the 2013 DMA. Information technology and research advisor Gartner named Fractal as one of the top five "Cool Vendors in Analytics, 2013,- featured in UK-based analyst, Ovum On the Radar, and other analyst reports by ValueNotes, HFS Research, CIOL and Wikibon.
Learn more www.fractalanalytics.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.