Lead HC - Recruitment at Fractal Analytics
Views:2368 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Fractal Analytics - Lead/Manager - Finance (8-12 yrs)
Lead Finance Manager
About Fractal Analytics :
- As a global analytics firm that helps Fortune 500 companies gain competitive advantage through deep understanding of consumers and better data driven decisions, we help deliver insight, innovation and impact through predictive analytics and visual storytelling.
About the role :
- As a senior member of Business Finance team, this role would be responsible for financial planning & analysis and strategy, to drive the topline of the business and drive down operational costs. This position would be reporting to the head of Business Finance.
Key responsibility areas :
- Prepare, review and publish monthly management reports within defined timelines
- Provide periodic analysis of budget vs actual financials at the client and practice level and provide insightful analysis on business performance through key drivers that help improve margins
- Implementation & follow up on strategic actions & KPIs
- Facilitate the Business reviews with data and analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
- Prepare periodic forecasts (product-wise, client-wise etc) in consultation with business leaders and functional teams
- Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions.
- Development of annual budgeting process and operational plans, coordinate budget reviews and corporate budget consolidation
- Implement Business Intelligence Tools and publish periodic Dashboard reports
- Support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, acquisition analysis, etc.
- Regularly benchmark cost/P&L of competition to identify opportunities to better revenue / improve profitability
- Perform margin and pricing analysis to support key business initiatives as required
- Oversees the overall receivable process including credit, collections and accounts receivable operations
- Simplify and improve existing processes and co-ordinate month-end closing with the corporate finance team
- Standardize processes and procedures and continuously improve the financial and operational processes
- Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or Chartered Financial Analyst
- 8 - 12 years of experience in managing FP&A role independently
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skill set, understanding of financial/transactional data, and root cause analysis
- Experience in budgeting, Forecasting, Cost & Revenue analysis, Modeling, etc
- Demonstrated ability to translate data and information into clear actionable initiatives
- Exposure to any ERP (MS Dynamics 365 / Oracle / SAP)
- Expertise in Excel including pivot tables, PowerPoint and related tools.
- Accurate and detail oriented with ability to develop and implement standardized processes
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentations to diverse audiences
- Self-starter / Team player, ability to work collaboratively across functions/regions, influence others, multi-task, and work with stretch goals and deadlines
- Experience with consulting firms preferred