HR at Fractal Analytics
Views:510 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fractal Analytics - Human Capital Business Partner (5-8 yrs)
- Fractal is seeking a personable, experienced human capital business partner, who thinks like an entrepreneur, drives positive change, and consistently delivers amazing results to join our rapidly growing organization (location: Mumbai). The focus of this role is to assess, coach and influence the business as we scale and evolve to enable our teams to accomplish amazing things.
- Our culture shapes who we are and how we operate. We need someone who is just as passionate about the culture as they are about the work they are doing in the business. Should be a proactive communicator and change agent, who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The ideal candidate:
- Understands the business and the culture and be a shining example of what it means to be a stunning Fractalite - living our values and people principles
- Will have a collaborative working style and the ability to inspire others into action and to think creatively about solutions
- Must have comfort with ambiguity, and able to make quick, well-informed decisions
- Embody Fractal's culture of Extreme trust, freedom and accountability through their behaviour and interactions daily and be willing to invite, receive and promote constructive feedback
- Exude curiosity about our business and have a proven track record of rapid self-learning
- Values inclusion, diversity of opinions and people, and every member of the team, regardless of their title
What you'll be doing :
- Create awesome employee experience through relationship building, conflict resolution, team building, and partnerships.
- Use well-honed influence and persuasion skills to collect data, facts, and knowledge of your aligned teams to develop customized and well-informed tactics for driving desired behaviours and business outcomes.
Employee Engagement & Talent Management:
- Facilitate skip level meetings to identify areas of improvement in various teams and propose appropriate engagement intervention
- Stay connected with employees, do regular 1-1 with critical people and escalate risks
- Drive programs on retention of critical talent
- Conduct exit interviews, analyse attrition data and develop strategies to manage and reduce the attrition
Performance management :
- Drive the goal setting process across the team and advise managers on the process
- Drive orientation programs with employees on performance management process
- Act as a consultant to managers on managing poor performers as well as high performers
- Facilitate promotion review meeting with the business
- Employee grievance handling
- Responsible to solve employee queries / manage employee relations issues
- Coaches managers on how to provide leadership to their teams and consult them as per specific requirements and needs
Operations & Projects :
- Identify key people trends and insights using analytics (monthly MIS, Attrition and exit interview analysis, EES insights etc) to recommend people solutions to the business. Select metrics that can be used to track and monitor progress against people plans.
- Communication and implementation of people policies and programs
- Lead specific special projects in HC across Fractal as relevant
What you bring to the table :
- Able to thrive and contribute in Fractal's unique culture, informed by our core values and governed by our people principles
- Project execution experience and proven success in planning, and implementing people initiatives and projects
- Exposure to design and delivery of people plans for managers to achieve objectives.
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity, can shift gears without angst, and decide and act without having to have the total picture
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of leadership
- Employ demonstrated change management skills to ensure that people needs are met.
- Ability to work amongst numerous distractions and take work direction from more than one person and prioritize accordingly
- Foster relationships and partner with cross-functional stakeholders and the broader Human Capital team to build a better employee experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Highly discreet and able to maintain confidentiality
- Sense of humour required
This position requires a minimum of 5-8 years of progressive experience, with minimum 3 years in HR BP role. Experience in more than one industry or business sector is highly desired, with particular emphasis on analytics and technology. Previous experience working with advanced analytics and AI teams is highly desired.
Applicants will be redirected to the careers page where they will have to register in order for their candidature to be taken forward.