Director - Human Capital at Fractal Analytics
Views:2360 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fractal Analytics - Engagement Manager - Risk Analytics (7-10 yrs)
The Engagement Manager has complete ownership and accountability for successful delivery of client projects. Their roles and responsibilities include the following:
- Build, deepen and broaden client relationships at senior executive levels in conjunction with account managers of our clients
- Interface with clients, understand and manage expectations from the engagements
- This will be measured against the revenue growth from the account
- Responsible for managing multiple consulting and analytics engagements with a team of Project Managers and Business Consultants.
- He/She is expected to proactively review client deliverables prior to sharing with client - they are expected to confirm approach, insights and results.
- Team management to ensure appropriate people staffing, utilization and quality assurance
- Define standard metrics and KPIs for clients and establish processes to measure them
- Prioritize multiple objectives in order to achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction and targeted financial results
- Structure business problems and designs solutions in the areas of Marketing, Risk Management, and CRM in the Retail Banking and Insurance industry
- Generate insights and present findings and deliverable to client that meets business requirements
- Provide high-end consulting and thought leadership to clients at the business heads level and help them sharpen their business strategies by way of implementing analytical models to realize the business objectives
- Support clients in institutionalizing analytics
- Work closely with the business development team in making client pitches, acquiring new clients and in developing new solutions including in new verticals
- As senior member of the management team, an AD is responsible for inspiring, motivating and developing skillsets within the organization by way of recruiting exceptional professionals, throwing challenges, training, coaching, mentoring, and lead by example
Analytics Capability Development:
- Work with the team to help build cutting edge analytical approaches in the area of customer loyalty analytics and develop into solutions that can be used for pitching to clients
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of experience in business consulting with an emphasis on Customer Insights/ Customer loyalty analytics
- Knowledge of variety of advanced analytics and research approaches, including segmentation, model building, advanced machine learning techniques and forecasting
- Experience in customer insights research or analytics is a strong plus
- Experience working in a consultative capacity (internal or external) is a strong plus
- Strong analytical thinking skills. Ability to creatively solve business problems, innovating new approaches where required.
- Ability to interpret research findings for multiple audiences, extract insights and communicate effectively
- Experience interfacing with clients or high-level executives
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent project management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast paced business environment
- Needs to be a thought leader and question and push boundaries
EDUCATION: MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.