Lead HC - Recruitment at Fractal Analytics
Views:4312 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Fractal Analytics - Consultant - Trade Promotion - CPG Domain (1-4 yrs)
- The person is responsible for Trade Promotion management in the CPG domain.
- Be responsible for solution conceptualization, analysis of data to provide recommendations and maintaining quality standards.
- Contribute in helping our clients by creating unique and insightful pieces of research, covering both qualitative and quantitative insights.
- This individual should be a proven expert in applying and fitting diverse analytic methodologies to problem-solving specifically within CPG business functions like Trade Management, Customer Development, Category Management, Supply Chain, and S&OP.
- Work on data synthesis process, solution design, and creation of actionable insights, Implications and recommendations to address client's business issues and /or identify opportunities in the areas of sales (direct and indirect) and promotions management (Trade/consumer).
- Strong Analytical thinking and client management experience with hands-on experience in problem-solving using advanced analytics.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-4 yrs years of CPG Industry experience.
- Deep expertise of CPG domain (specifically in Trade management, Sales and Distribution, Category management and Promotions management - consumer/trade)
- Experience with Traditional trade would be highly preferred.
- Ability to consume analytics and leverage it for effective decision making (Price/promotion analytics, segmentation, forecasting)
- Strong quantitative background and ability to deal with numbers.
- Must have a working knowledge of any of the analytics tools such as R or Python & SQL.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.