Fractal Analytics - Consultant - Supply Chain Analytics (1-3 yrs)
- 1-3 years of hands-on modelling experience on R/Python along with SQL & a good Supplychain domain expertise. The incumbent needs to be excellent in Problem Solving, Insight Generation & Storyboarding,
Brief about the Team & Fractal:
- Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies leverage Big Data, analytics and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business.
- Provide high-end consulting to clients to help them sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models that support the realization of business objectives
- Provide support for Supply chain team for compiling, consolidating, and analysing data for various Supply Chain initiatives, such as demand forecasting, inventory analysis, Manufacturing insights, Logistics and RFI preparation.
- Coordinate with Supply chain teams across functions
- Lead big rock SC initiatives and drive them to closure
- Be the thought leader in the focus area, go to person for internal teams, Generate knowledge sharing trends in the team, participate in developing white papers & share new trends in analytics with colleagues, evolve one's own opinion on the concepts
- 1-3 years relevant experience in Supply chain analytics
- Expertise in Python/R plus SQL & Machine learning & advanced analytics/Statistics Techniques such as general linear model, ANOVA, decision trees, linear regression, Bayesian etc
- Hands-on supply chain analytics experience mandatory
- Good logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in predictive modelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple types of data
- Awareness of SAP data sets - syndicated sources, any custom research studies, etc would be a plus
- Technical mastery in tools such as SAS, R, SQL, Tableau, Spotfire, QlikView, Python or other visualization / Analytics Tools
- Understand and translate statistics to address client business problems
- Interface with client to understand their problems and work with the delivery team on solutions that address the client needs
- Develop & conceptualize sophisticated & innovative analytical solution and actionable insights with high client and business understanding
- The open position is with Supply Chain domain. The incumbent will manage and engage client teams to understand, define and develop data-driven solutions to meet the needs of clients.
- Ability to mentor and lead teams
- BE/ B.Tech (any discipline)
Applicants will be redirected to the careers page where they will have to register in order for their candidature to be taken forward.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.