Lead HC - Recruitment at Fractal Analytics
Views:794 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Fractal Analytics - Consultant - Market Mix Modeling - Marketing Effectiveness - CPG/Retail Domain (1-4 yrs)
Position Expectations :
The open position is for Marketing Effectiveness in CPG/Retail domain. The incumbent will manage and engage client teams to understand, define and develop data-driven solutions to meet the needs of clients.
- Understand and translate statistical models to address client business problems
- Lead team in the data synthesis process, solution design and creation of actionable insights, implications and recommendations to address client's business issues in the areas of marketing optimization, pricing analytics, social/digital analytics.
- Provide high-end consulting to clients to help them sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models using techniques like Linear Regression, Logistic regression, Bayesian regression, agent-based modeling, Factor analysis, Cluster analysis, Sampling, ARIMA that support the realization of business objectives
- Design and execute market mix optimization engagement and pricing studies based on historic sales data and develop sophisticated analytical frameworks that add value to the client and results in new projects and revenue stream.
- Develop KPI frameworks for evaluating direct and indirect impacts of marketing campaigns.
- Generate knowledge sharing trends in the team, participate in developing white papers & share new trends in marketing analytics with colleagues and also evolve one's own opinion on the concepts
Qualification & Experience
- Technical mastery in tools such as R / Python & SQL
- Strong experience in marketing analytics domain- exposure to Market Mix modeling and pricing analytics
- Practical experience developing sophisticated statistical or econometric models
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & Client result oriented
- Should have worked in the analytics industry for 1-4 years
- Ability to mentor and lead teams
Education BE/ B.Tech (any discipline) or MS in Statistics/Economics or MBA in marketing or equivalent