Lead HC - Recruitment at Fractal Analytics
Views:5050 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Fractal Analytics - Consultant - Insurance Analytics (2-5 yrs)
Role Brief: 2+ years in Advanced Analytics using Python/R in Insurance domain.
- Problem solving skills Strong problem-solving skills to transform client requirements in to structured business problems and work with client team to design solutions that meet client needs
- Technical and domain expertise- Expertise in Python/R & advanced analytics/Statistics Techniques such as generalized linear models, logistic regression, machine learning, ANOVA, decision trees, Bayesian, etc.
- Execution excellence - Ensure regular client updates & meetings, proper documentation, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently.
- Interface with clients to understand client requirements for the project
- Use problem-solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve a business problem.
- Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data-driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems.
- Develop models & recommend insights. Form hypothesis and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate the hypothesis. Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify an alternative creative solution.
- Articulate and document project requirements and client meetings
- Communicate project results in the clients business context
- Seek client feedback after each delivery and learn and apply insights on subsequent projects
- Provide assistance on opportunities to grow the client along with the team lead and senior leadership. Support the sales team as required for RFPs and regular sales pitches
- Contribute to firm growth by participating and conducting training sessions.
2-3 years years of relevant Analytics experience with at least 1 year of experience in Insurance domain
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Python/R and understanding of analytics/Statistics Techniques such as generalized linear models, logistic regression etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and passion for accuracy
Good to Have:
- Experience in building advanced statistical models using machine learning, ANOVA, decision trees, Bayesian, etc.
- Certifications in P&C Insurance domain like Actuaries, CAS, AINS etc.
Graduate in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operational research, Information Science, Engineering, Statistics. (MS or MBA preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.