Fractal Analytics - Consultant - CPG & Advanced Analytics (2-4 yrs)
- 2-4 years of Advanced analytics/ Predictive Modeling using Python and Machine Learning. CPG Experience in mandatory.
Brief about the Team & Fractal:
Founded in 2000, Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics and AI to the decision. Fractal Analytics has a 1000+ member team across 12 global locations including the United States, UK and India and has been recently featured as a - Hot Artificial Intelligence (AI)- company by Forbes. Fractal has also been recognized as - Cool Vendor in Analytics- and a "Vendor to watch" by Gartner.
- Technical and domain expertise-Expertise in Python plus SQL & advanced analytics/ Statistics Techniques such as general linear model, ANOVA, decision trees, linear regression, Bayesian etc
- Execution excellence - Lead at least one client engagement independently. Execute end to end client engagements.
- Ensure regular client updates & meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently.
- Solve business problems & develop a business solution: Use problem-solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve a business problem. Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data-driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems. Develop models & recommend insights.
- Form hypothesis and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate the hypothesis. Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify an alternative creative solution.
- Project management: Onsite role working with client independently. Execute end to end client engagements. Ensure regular client updates & meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently.
- Client relationship management: Build deep client relationship, network & be a thought partner. Anticipate business problems & deliver par excellence.
- Sales Support & account growth: Actively focus on opportunities to grow the client along with the senior engagement manager. Support the sales team as required for RFPs and regular sales pitches
The Person: Experience:
- Overall experience of 2 to 4 Years in CPG/retail analytics or CPG business with at least 1 to 2 years of hands-on experience in running data analytics projects
- Expertise in Python plus SQL & advanced analytics/Statistics Techniques such as general linear model, ANOVA, decision trees, linear regression, Bayesian etc
- Problem-solving, Project management, and communication skills & Creative thinking
- Knowledge of data conversion strategy, capturing data, creating source to target definitions for ETL/ data flow process, data quality, and database management
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of any one visualization tool such as Tableau, Spotfire or equivalent
- Graduate in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operational research, Information Science, Engineering, Statistics. (MS or MBA preferred)