Human Capital Team at Fractal Analytics
Views:5336 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fractal Analytics - Consultant - Analytics - Python (1-3 yrs)
Role Brief :
- 1-3 years of Advanced analytics/ Predictive Modeling using Python and Machine Learning & advanced analytics/ Statistics Techniques such as general linear model, ANOVA, decision trees, linear regression, Bayesian etc
- The incumbent needs to be excellent in Problem Solving, Insight Generation & Storyboarding,
Brief about the Team & Fractal :
- Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics & AI to the decision making process. In 2007, the company became India's second-largest analytics company.
- Fractal has more than 1,200 employees spread across 14 global locations including the United States, UK, Ukraine and India. Fractal has been featured as a leader in the Customer Analytics Service Providers Wave- 2017 by Forrester Research, a Great Place to Work by The Economic Times in partnership with the Great Place to Work- Institute, and recognized as a 'Cool Vendor' and a 'Vendor to Watch' by Gartner.
Key competencies :
Technical and domain expertise-Expertise in Python plus SQL & advanced analytics/ Statistics Techniques such as general linear model, ANOVA, decision trees, linear regression, Bayesian etc
Execution excellence - Lead at least one client engagement independently. Execute end to end client engagements. Ensure regular client updates & meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently
Business Acumen : Develop & conceptualize sophisticated & innovative analytical solution and actionable insights with high client and business understanding
Job Responsibilities :
- Solve business problems & develop a business solution: Use problem-solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve a business problem.
- Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data-driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems.
- Develop models & recommend insights. Form hypothesis and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate the hypothesis.
- Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify an alternative creative solution.
Project management :
- Onsite role working with client independently. Execute end to end client engagements. Ensure regular client updates & meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently.
Client relationship management :
- Build deep client relationship, network & be a thought partner. Anticipate business problems & deliver par excellence.
- Sales Support & account growth: Actively focus on opportunities to grow the client along with the senior engagement manager. Support the sales team as required for RFPs and regular sales pitches
The Person :
Must Have :
- Should have 1+ years of modeling experience on SQL & Python
- Expertise in advanced analytics/Statistics Techniques such as general linear model, ANOVA, decision trees, linear regression, Bayesian etc
- Problem-solving, Project management, and communication skills & Creative thinking
- Knowledge of data conversion strategy, capturing data, creating source to target definitions for ETL/ data flow process, data quality, and database management
Good to Have : Knowledge of any one visualization tool such as Tableau, Spotfire or equivalent
Education : Graduate in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operational research, Information Science, Engineering, Statistics.
Applicants will be redirected to the careers page where they will have to register in order for their candidature to be taken forward.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.