Human Capital Officer at Fractal Analytics
Views:5968 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fractal Analytics - Consultant - Advanced Analytics - CPG (2-4 yrs)
Role Brief :
- 2-4 years of Advanced analytics/Predictive Modeling using Python/R, SQL and Machine Learning.
Brief about the Team & Fractal :
Founded in 2000, Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics and AI to the decision. Fractal Analytics has a 1000+ member team across 12 global locations including the United States, UK and India and has been recently featured as a - Hot Artificial Intelligence (AI)- company by Forbes. Fractal has also been recognized as - Cool Vendor in Analytics- and a "Vendor to watch"- by Gartner. Click here to visit our Website.
Key competencies :
Technical and domain expertise : Expertise in Python/R plus SQL & advanced analytics/Statistics Techniques such as general linear model, ANOVA, decision trees, linear regression, Bayesian etc
Execution excellence : Lead at least one client engagement independently. Execute end to end client engagements. Ensure regular client updates & meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently.
Job Responsibilities :
Solve business problems & develop a business solution : Use problem-solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve a business problem. Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data-driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems. Develop models & recommend insights. Form hypothesis and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate the hypothesis. Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify an alternative creative solution.
Project management : Lead at least one client engagement independently. Execute end to end client engagements. Ensure regular client updates & meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently.
Client relationship management : Build deep client relationship, network & be a thought partner. Anticipate business problems & deliver par excellence.
Sales Support & account growth : Actively focus on opportunities to grow the client along with the senior engagement manager. Support the sales team as required for RFPs and regular sales pitches.
Firm building : Contribute to firm growth by participating and conducting training sessions.
Coaching & grooming : Coach & groom the team on gaining knowledge & skills on first principles of analytics techniques, problem-solving, project management, client relationship management.
The Person: Experience:
Must Have :
- Overall experience of 2 to 4 yrs with at least 1 to 2 years of hands-on experience in running data analytics projects.
- Expertise in Python/R plus SQL & advanced analytics/Statistics Techniques such as general linear model, ANOVA, decision trees, linear regression, Bayesian etc.
- Problem-solving, Project management, and communication skills & Creative thinking.
- Knowledge of data conversion strategy, capturing data, creating source to target definitions for ETL/ data flow process, data quality, and database management.
Good to Have :
- Experience Python/ Azure ML.
- Knowledge of any one visualization tool such as Tableau, Spotfire or equivalent.
- Graduate in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operational research, Information Science, Engineering, Statistics. (MS or MBA preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.