Director - Human Capital at Fractal Analytics
Views:2071 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fractal Analytics - Client Partner - Marketing Effectiveness (12-15 yrs)
The Client Partner of Marketing Effectiveness is a leadership position responsible for providing best in class analytical services delivery. Must be a well-rounded leader, with the ability to approach projects both operationally and analytically. The Client Partner will engage with large, world class clients to ensure timely delivery of ongoing and ad-hoc analysis, modeling, and strategic consulting to support the client's marketing programs and result in the greatest impact to their bottom line.
This incumbent should be a proven expert in applying and fitting diverse analytic methodologies to problem solving in the area of marketing effectiveness, CRM and Digital media Analytics. The key focus of this position will be around influencing the customer decision journey, improving Customer Experience & Retention using analytical methods and business intelligence.
- As a practice leader, develop the IME Practice, lead a team of people comprising of both direct and indirect reports and motivate the group through clear communication and strategy
- Drive client-specific business planning, forecasting, budgeting, and measurements / Engage with clients to identify opportunities to institutionalize analytics across client organizations
- Leads team in the data synthesis process and creation of actionable insights, implications and recommendations to address client's business issues and /or identify opportunities
- Sets culture of strategic and creative thinking by teaching and mentoring associates to see the big picture
- Is able to attract and retain high caliber talent
- Develop and/or communicate strategy to implement the objectives of the organisation and guide others in linking their activities to the objectives
- Participate in the sales process to scope client needs and frame up Fractal's approach
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 12+ years of experience in business consulting with an emphasis in the CPG / Retail Analytics, CRM Analytics and Digital Media/ Social Media Analytics with at least 3+ years of leadership experience
- Excellent track record of engaging at C-suite level and excellent at stakeholder management and is able to drive groups, including senior level groups, to conclusions
- Selects from a range of analytic methods to design and conduct analysis appropriate to each project
- Must have excellent project/program management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time
- Knowledge of variety and advanced analytic and research approaches, including: marketing mix models, price/promotion models, SEM, segmentation and forecasting
- Good Thought Leadership & ability to structure & solve business problems, innovating, where required
- Outstanding presentation communication skills (Oral and written)
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast paced business environment
Education: MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is required or BE or Masters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.