Director - Human Capital at Fractal Analytics
Views:2170 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Fractal Analytics - Client Partner - Customer Loyalty Analytics (12-15 yrs)
The Client Partner of Customer & Loyalty Analytics (CLA) is a leadership position responsible for providing best in class analytical services delivery and capability building. The Client Partner Manager will engage with large, world-class clients to ensure timely delivery of ongoing and ad-hoc analysis, modeling, and strategic consulting to support the client's customer loyalty programs and result in the greatest impact on their bottom line.
This incumbent should be a proven expert in applying and fitting diverse analytic methodologies to problem-solving in the area of in the areas of Marketing, Risk Management, and CRM in retail consumer facing industries (e.g. Retail banking, Insurance, Retailers, Credit Cards, e-commerce etc.). The key focus of this position will be around influencing the customer decision journey, improving Customer Experience & Retention using analytical methods and business intelligence. This position will focus across all industry verticals.
The person will also be responsible for thought leadership and capability development in the area of CLA.
As a practice leader, develop the customer loyalty analytics- Practice, lead a team of people comprising of both direct and indirect reports and motivate the group through clear communication and strategy
- Drive client-specific business planning, forecasting, budgeting, and measurements / Engage with clients to identify opportunities to institutionalize analytics across client organizations
- Lead teams in the data synthesis process and create actionable insights, implications and recommendations to address client's business issues and /or identify opportunities
- Sets culture of strategic and creative thinking by teaching and mentoring associates to see the big picture and an ability to attract and retain high caliber talent
- Develop and/or communicate strategy to implement the objectives of the organization and guide others in linking their activities to the objectives
- Participate in the sales process to scope client needs and frame up Fractal's approach
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 12+ years of experience in business consulting with an emphasis on the Customer Insights/ Customer loyalty analytics space with at least 3+ years of leadership experience
- Excellent track record of engaging at C-suite level and excellent at stakeholder management and is able to drive groups, including senior level groups, to conclusions
- Selects from a range of analytical methods to design and conduct analysis appropriate to each project
- Must have excellent project/program management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time. Knowledge of variety of advanced analytics and machine learning techniques is an added plus
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
Education: MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is required or BE or Masters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.