HR at Fractal Analytics
Views:1125 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fractal Analytics - Attorney & Company Secretary - Qure.ai (8-10 yrs)
Job description : Attorney & Company Secretary
- 8 - 10 years or more of in-house legal experience with a multi-national company or a leading law firm environment is highly preferred. Experience working in a IT/ITES, is also preferred.
Brief About Qure.ai :
- Qure.ai was founded in 2016. Our mission is to use artificial intelligence to make healthcare more accessible and affordable. Our core team combines deep learning expertise with clinical, scientific and regulatory knowledge. Our advisory panel consists of radiologists, other doctors and public health experts. We work with these specialists to define clinically relevant problems and design real-world solutions.
Role/ Responsibilities/Skills :
- Structuring, drafting, negotiating and advising on technology-related contracts (including SaaS and software licensing), Distribution agreements, End User License Agreements, Validation agreements, Data Purchase Agreement, Business Associate Agreement, Vendor Agreements etc
- Managing IPR portfolio of the Company.
- Managing Privacy law related matters like GDPR compliance.
- Scheduling Board meeting, General Meetings, Shareholders' meeting & Committee meetings and providing executive Presence and guidance.
- Regular communication with various company stakeholders, Board of Directors and shareholders.
- Managing Corporate Secretarial matters of the Company and its subsidiary.
- Handling compliance of Transaction Documents like Shareholders Agreements, Share Subscription Agreement etc
- Managing ESOPs related matters of the Company.
- Adherence of the Foreign Exchange Management Regulation's like FCGPR, FC-TRS, Compliances and Annual Returns thereof.
- Legal advice relating to the general operations of the company.
- Excellent legal and business judgment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
- Experience of US law preferred.
- LL.B. from a recognized university in India (preferably 5-year law course from National Law Universities.
- Company Secretary