Director - Human Capital at Fractal Analytics
Views:3486 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Fractal Analytics - Associate Director - CPG Analytics (7-12 yrs)
Position : Associate Director
Reporting into: VP
Location : Mumbai/ Bangalore
Team Size: 8-12
Require Travel : Yes
Job type: Non Individual Contributor
Business : CPG/Retail
Band : P5
Education Qualifications : MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is required or BE or Masters
Experience: 7+ years of experience in CPG and retail
Role and Responsibility :
- He/She will play a vital role in leading and managing consulting and analytics engagements and teams. He/She will maintain and develop client relationships as required.
- He/She will manage analysts and prioritize objectives in order to achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction and targeted financial results.
Other responsibilities include :
- Understand client's business questions and be able to develop solution architecture.
- Make sure that all project deliverables are completed on schedule and in accordance with client's needs and expectations.
- Lead client engagements and assignments to ensure appropriate resource utilization, resource utilization, and quality assurance.
- Provide guidance to junior analysts for solving problems, developing analytical strategies, and helping them apply analytical techniques and frameworks.
- Ensure that all deliverables meet client expectations, and meet all compliance and regulatory requirements
- Define standard metrics and KPIs for clients and establish processes to measure them
- Recruit, train, develop and coach talent.
- Generate insights and present findings and deliverable to client that meets business requirements.
Attributes and Skills :
- Knowledge of variety and advanced analytic and research approaches, including: marketing mix models, price/promotion models, SEM, segmentation and forecasting
- Ability to independently manage research engagements from start to finish, delivering actionable insight within established timelines and budget
- Experience in marketing research or analytics is a strong plus
- Experience working in a consultative capacity (internal or external) is a strong plus
- Strong analytical thinking skills. Ability to creatively solve business problems, innovating new approaches where required.
- Ability to interpret research findings for multiple audiences, extract insights and communicate effectively
- Experience interfacing with clients or high-level executives
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent project management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast paced business environment
- Needs to be a thought leader and question and push boundaries
- Must have curiosity and love to ask the question 'why'
Other requirements :
- MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is required.
- 7+ years of experience in business consulting with an emphasis in the CPG.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.