Director - Human Capital at Fractal Analytics
Views:908 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fractal Analytics - Analytics Lead (4-6 yrs)
- Responsible for leading delivery and day to day management of small to mid-sized teams.
- Provide assistance in developing and scaling up the practice by participating in client development activities, new content / POCs / solutions generation, conducting doma- in / technical trainings etc.
- Should have hands on experience in analytics delivery, through the entire life cycle of an analytics engagement
- Should have experience of leading teams of analysts / modelers and managing relationships with working level clients on his/her own
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Should be open to travel to client locations in India / abroad for short / long term duration depending on the project requirements
Qualification & Experience:
- Expected to have 4-5 years of work experience in developing and deploying sophisticated analytical solutions.
- Key technical skills: SAS, predictive modeling
- Strong Ability to gather business requirements, design and create analyses
- Good communication skills
Education: BE/B.Tech, Masters/ Bachelors in Statistics/ Economics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.