Fractal Analytics - Analytics Consultant - Market Mix Modelling (2-4 yrs)
- 2-4 years of hands-on "Marketing Mix modeling" experience on R/Python/SQL. The incumbent needs to have proven ability to multi-task and manage time and resources while having a good understanding of the internal workings of the projects
Brief about the Team & Fractal:
- Founded in 2000, Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics & AI to the decision-making process.
- Fractal has more than 1,200 employees spread across 14 global locations including the United States, UK and India. Fractal has been featured as a leader in the Customer Analytics Service Providers Wave- 2017 by Forrester Research, a Great Place to Work by The Economic Times in partnership with the Great Place to Work- Institute, and recognized as a - Cool Vendor and a Vendor to Watch by Gartner.
- Understand and translate statistics to address client business problems
- Interface with client to understand their problems and work with the delivery team on solutions that address the client needs
- Develop & conceptualize sophisticated & innovative analytical solution and actionable insights with high client and business understanding
- Provide high-end consulting to clients to help them sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models that support the realization of business objectives
- Be the thought leader in the focus area, go to person for internal teams, Generate knowledge sharing trends in the team, participate in developing white papers & share new trends in analytics with colleagues, evolve one's own opinion on the concepts
Key Competencies :
- Technical and domain expertise Analytics: Knowledge of R/Python/SQL & experience in Marketing Mix Modelling.
Execution excellence: Understand and translate statistics to address client business problems. Provide high-end consulting to clients to help them sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models that support the realization of business objectives
Executive Presence : Interface with client to understand their problems and work with the delivery team on solutions that address the client needs
- Knowledge of R/Python/SQL mandatory
- Should have worked on Marketing Mix Modeling.
- Should have at least 1-4 years of hands-on modelling experience on R/Python/SQL.
- Knowledge of at least a few analytical approaches required
- Client results and response focus
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple types of data
- Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills required
Education: Preferably an MBA or an Engineer with relevant experience