Fraazo - Manager - Operation Excellence/Supply Chain (5-8 yrs)
1. Prepare Master plan and Drive 5S implementation across all Collection Centres and
Dark stores etc.,
2. Prepare SOP (Standard operating Procedures) and Work instructions and Daily Routines for all positions and train the members and ensure the adherence at all levels;
3. Planning and Training of the team members on 5S, GMP, GWP, Hygiene Practices, Food safety, QA Specifications etc.
4. Conducting 5S and GMP/Food Safety Audits and ensuring the regulatory /statuatory compliances as applicable.
5. Drive Improvement Projects like Wastage optimization, Availability improvement, Productivity Enhancement etc., using DMAIC/Six Sigma methodology;
6. Drive and ensure the Quality of Products from Collection Centre (CC) to Dark Stores (DS) and up to the end Consumer.
7. Ensure Documentation at all levels through continuos monitoring and Auditing;
8. Training of the team members on Quality Specifications, Defect Matrix etc.,
9. RCA (Root Cause Analysis) Tool usage for optimizing the losses/defects generated and Customer complaints etc.,
10. Drive Suggestion/Rewards and Recognitions/Idea work shops as per the Road map.
11. Drive 5S and KAIZEN culture across all areas.
12. Coordinate with HR team on execution of the Training Calendar as per the Plan across all areas
13. Liason with the key stake holders like Operations/Procurement/Last mile /Middle mile operation team etc.,
14. Internal and External Benchmarking of for all Product categories for ensuring the quality consistency.
15. Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities by evaluating and motivating high performance amongst the team members.
16. Drive the Horizontal replication of Good practices within the organization/Bench mark organization etc.
You should apply If you have:
- B.E. (Mechanical/Food technology/Agriculture/Electrical)
- 5-8 Years in FMCG/Food processing MNC in Production Management/QA/TPM/OE/Six Sigma etc., or in VnF Groceries experience in QA with knowledge of TPM/Six sigma/operational excellence practices;