Founders Staff - Program Management - FinTech - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-5 yrs)
If you are interested in joining a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to creating ambitious and inclusive workplaces, then be a part of a high growth startup with a world-class team, building a revolutionary product!
Our client is a vertical fintech play focused on solving industry-specific financing gaps in the food sector through the application of data. The platform provides skin-in-the-game growth capital to much-loved F&B brands. Founded in 2019, they are VC funded and based out of Singapore and India-Bangalore.
Founders are the alumnus of IIT-D, IIM-B and Wharton. They have 12+ years of experience as Venture capital and corporate entrepreneurship at DFJ, Vertex, InMobi and VP at Snyder UAE, investment banking at Unitus Capital - leading the financial services practice, and institutional equities at Kotak. They have a team of high-quality professionals coming together for this mission to disrupt the convention.
As a Founders Staff, you will handle Program management for identified initiatives with a set of weekly, quarterly and annual responsibilities.
What you will do:
- Ideating on the firm strategy with the founders and senior leadership team
- Leading 0 to 1 projects with founder guidance - new products, new markets, and/or business segment pilots
- Managing leadership hiring with founders
- Understanding the global market landscape and application to company's business across India and other high priority markets
- Hiring and managing execution teams to scale initiatives
What you need to have:
- Strong academic credentials from a Tier 1 institution
- 3+ years of Tier I investment banking or consulting or investments experience
- Significant understanding of the fintech and financial services space
- Bonus: Tier 1 MBA
- Bonus: South East Asian market knowledge or experience
- Extremely high analytical skills and first-principles led problem-solving attitude
- Expertise in business modeling, PowerPoint/deck creation, and pitching to key stakeholders - internal and external
- Excellent communication skills
- Good people skills with an ability to build trust
- Ability to build deep and lasting relationships
- Extremely high attention to detail; If the extra space or the change in font do not bother you, this role will be tough
- Ability to think big and disruptive, and execute along-side