Deputy Manager - Human Resources at Fortis Healthcare
Views:5260 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Fortis Healthcare - Unit Head - Human Resource - IIM/UBS/TISS/XLRI (10-15 yrs)
Band : 1C/ 2A
Reporting to : Facility Director& Regional HR Head
Location : Fortis Hospital,Mohali
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- Maintaining a Human Resources System that meets information needs of manpower planning, hiring and training.
- Ensure effective implementation of HR policies & HR operations across departments.
- Coordinate the entire performance appraisal exercise including recommendation for promotion, transfer or increment.
- Assure compliance with all Statutory Compliance concerning to human resources administration function
- Manage Employee expectations and resolve grievances in shortest possible time
- Setup and implement timely and accurate system for salary disbursement
- Regulate and control HR departmental budget.
- Facilitating in Identifying Learning & development needs and address the same by planning & executing the L&D interventions
- Ensuring & implementing engagement drivers of the unit and drive appropriate initiatives to enhance the engagement levels.
- Ensuring documenting and following the process as per NABH standards.
- Any other task assigned by the HOD and the management
Qualifications & Experience :
- MBA in HR (regular) from premier business school (UBS/TISS/IIM/XLRI)
- Min 10 years of experience
- Preference additional qualification - LLB
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.