Head - Human Resources at Fork Media
Views:995 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fork Media - Regional Head - Digital Content Sales (6-12 yrs)
- We are looking for an experienced regional level person for Digital Content sales with Excellent Communication Skills.
- You will be mainly responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts.
- You will also supervise/ support Account executives to increase sales and profitability.
- You should be organized and able to analyze performance metrics. We also expect you to have good negotiation skills and the ability to foster relationships with customers.
- Ultimately, you should be able to facilitate communication with clients and build long-term relationships to achieve business goals.
Key Responsibilities :
- Establish and grow relationships with decision makers/influencers within major clients and ad agencies
- Actively identify and pursue new advertising and revenue opportunities for Hauterfly Digital Media Pvt Ltd (www.thehauterfly.com) and AskMen India (www.askmen.com)
- Strategize for growth and maximum share of category spends on digital platform
- Report on ad sales, impressions and related metrics
- Client servicing and Key account management.
- Meet the assigned Monthly revenue targets
- Keep up to date with trends and developments in the digital industry to gain early insights into new business opportunities
- The candidate needs to have handled digital media sales individually
- Should be an ad Sales professional with experience of 6 Years to 12 years in digital media sales
- Should share great relationships with agencies & direct clients (If experienced)
- Should have done tie-ups with different media companies. (If Experienced)
- Needs to have and be able to drive lots of contacts in the industry.
- Should have In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Availability to travel as needed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.