Assistant Manager HR at Forest Essentials
Views:1413 Applications:424 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Forest Essentials - Senior Manager - eCommerce & Performance Marketing (8-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - eCommerce & Performance Marketing
Job Description :
- The Senior Manager of E-Commerce & Performance Marketing will be responsible for defining, leading and executing the Company's overall E-Commerce strategy for the website which will include online marketing and online sales.
- Responsible for The Company's website P&L.
- Responsible for developing & leading an in-house performance marketing team to strategize and execute ROI driven performance campaigns.
- Responsible for overseeing monthly revenue and stock forecasting; closely monitoring and analysing business results versus plan.
- Manage all website activities with focus on improving customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Develop and oversee the execution of all online marketing programs and initiatives to drive sales and profits.
- Responsible for overseeing and optimising performance marketing and tracking of daily, weekly, monthly metrics.
- Undertake Performance driven activities to meet business driven goals around Cost per lead, Cost per click, cost per acquisition and other related goals across digital channels.
- Drive digital media planning and buying strategy with a focus on reaching out to the largest relevant customer base to drive qualitative traffic to the website
- Develop and oversee measurement strategy to track the performance of all online marketing programs.
- Define and drive all sales objectives. Ensure maximum cost efficiencies and ensure that balanced spending is consistently achieved.
- Drive qualified traffic and sales with CRM and cross-channelling strategies
- Work closely with the tech team on website developments including UX/UI developments on the website to drive revenue growth.
- Develop and oversee customer retention strategy and programs to achieve revenue and profit growth targets.
- Perform research and segmentation studies to determine key consumer targets, insights, needs, wants and behaviours.
- Identify and implement new opportunities to drive sales, visibility and efficiencies, including site functionality and design.
- Identify and implement modifications to improve the existing platform or assist in sourcing new solutions.
- Provide structure and manage evolving developments, teams, operations, roles and responsibilities and systems/tools to support the needs of the e-commerce functions.
- Work closely with the merchandising team to ensure the appropriate assortment is available online and at the right time.
- Responsible for the performance of the performance marketing agency or any other agency that might report to this position.
- Negotiating and finalising contracts.
- Meeting Revenue Targets
- Budget compliance
- Increasing quality traffic to the website M-o-M