Assistant Manager HR at Forest Essentials
Views:1117 Applications:422 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Forest Essentials - Manager/Senior Manager - Sales/Marketing - eCommerce (6-12 yrs)
- Complete ownership of PnL of Channel Partners.
- Managing fulfillment operations for Channel Partners
- Responsible for new product listing and updating the catalogue on the websites of the respective channel partners.
- Continual QC of the Channel Partners Website and partners catalogue, raise and get the discrepancies corrected on time.
- Responsible for Sales Forecasting and achievement of sales as per signed off targets.
- Monitoring Stock Ageing / Slow Moving SKUs with each partners and drive actions to ensure Zero loss.
- Conduct Annual reconciliation of Stock and report to the Head of Supply Chain.
- Reviewing and processing the purchase orders and ensuring that there are no discrepancies.
- Managing dispatch and tracking of orders of the channel partners to ensure timely deliveries.
- Reconciliation of financial books with partners to ensure no dues are outstanding. Submit monthly report to the Head of Finance.
-Following up with channel partners for collection of C forms on time.
- Fortnightly / Monthly / Quarterly MIS reporting for channel partners and FE website.
- Maintain and Update annual contracts.
- Manage MRP / Packing Change / Product Change transitions with Zero Loss.
- Coordination between Forest Essentials and partner teams to ensure smooth flow of goods.
- Responsible for the growth PnL of the website store and assisting the Head of Ecommerce in execution of the website strategy.
- Responsible for analyzing data and maintaining it to a forward business strategy.
- Responsible for addressing implementation of daily action plans and optimizing the plans.
- Responsible for assessing the returns from marketing campaigns and promotional activities.
- Ability to identify opportunity areas to grow the business.
- Devise long term marketing strategy.
- Driving Promotional / Marketing Activities for growing Channel Partner Sales as per the agreed targets.
- Responsible for product content on the Partners Website
- Responsible for ideating and fulfilling offers, events, promotions on channel partners for maximum revenue generation
- Channel Revenues and Growth
- Channel Losses, RTV