Assistant Manager HR at Forest Essentials
Views:979 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Forest Essentials - Manager - Marketing - Channel Partners (5-10 yrs)
- Complete ownership of P&L of Channel Partners.
- Devise long term marketing strategy & agree on a marketing plan with the stakeholders.
- Driving Promotional / Marketing Activities for growing Channel Partner Sales month on month.
- Responsible for optimizing product content on the Partners Website including text, images and video content.
- Responsible for managing offers, events, promotions on channel partners for maximum revenue generation.
- Enhance Brand visibility and perception.
- Continual QC of the Channel Partners Website and partners catalogue, raise and get the discrepancies corrected on time.
- In-depth knowledge of current SEO, SEM, AMS etc.
- Managing fulfillment operations for Channel Partners
- Responsible for new product listing and updating the catalogue on the websites of the respective channel partners.
- Reviewing and processing the purchase orders and ensuring that there are no discrepancies.
- Fortnightly / Monthly / Quarterly MIS reporting for channel partners and FE website.
- Maintain, negotiating and Updating annual contracts.
- Manage MRP / Packing Change / Product Change transitions with Zero Loss.
- Coordination between Forest Essentials and partner teams to ensure smooth flow of goods.
- Brand Management & content optimization.
- Channel Revenues and Growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.