Assistant Manager HR at Forest Essentials
Views:1102 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Forest Essentials - Manager - International Business Development (2-3 yrs)
- Responsible for assisting the CEO in the implementation of international expansion projects and any other assignment as may be assigned.
- Effective at Internal and external stakeholder management, driving results and meeting project deadlines.
- Responsible for capably representing the company to our partners and agencies in India and abroad.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis and identifying business opportunities.
- Capable of presenting data, conducting project reviews and making onward plans.
- Managing project data, files, reports and contracts.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly reporting (MIS) to the CEO.
- The candidate must be committed and responsible.
- He/she must have the ability to execute work independently with minimal follow-up and own the tasks assigned to him/her.
- It is essential that the candidate has the ability to analyze data, think strategically and present data.
- We would prefer the candidate to have prior experience of 1-2 years in luxury retail, international sales or business development or strategy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.