Assistant Manager HR at Forest Essentials
Views:7532 Applications:1282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Forest Essentials - Head - Supply Chain & Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Supply Chain Operations:
- Leading the supply chain operations of The Company.
- Responsible for planning and managing procurement, manufacturing, inventory management, warehousing, distribution and logistics and exports.
- Responsible for demand planning across channels (retail, ecommerce and institutional) and across different geographical regions. Reviewing demand plans with sales heads closely on a bi-monthly schedule.
- Responsible for improving OTIF across channels and categories.
- Responsible for the inventory management, control and replenishment strategy.
- Planning and managing export schedules and managing international logistic operations.
- Responsible for budgeting and spending strategy, to achieve cost leadership and cost efficiency.
- Responsible for developing the supply chain expansion strategy for key markets based on business plans.
- Oversee vendor development, relationship management, negotiations, contracts.
- Responsible for developing analytics, reporting systems, data management capabilities and metrics for the supply chain function. To create a more data driven, data reliant and efficient system.
- Responsible for productivity management and optimization across teams and resources in Supply Chain.
- Oversee the operations of the manufacturing units.
- Ensure that the manufacturing units meet the production and profitability objectives.
- Responsible for improving the production output and OTIF through effective production plans.
- Drive process and resource optimization and efficiencies.
- Steer the implementation of global manufacturing and quality standards across all departments at the manufacturing unit.
- Plan and monitor the CAPEX expenses of the units.
- Train and mentor the exiting leadership team to handle increased scale of production and global quality audits.
- Responsible for export planning and supply.
- Responsible for finalizing the export plans for new geographies, including logistics, regulatory requirements, customs, vendors, partners, certifications, registrations etc.
- Responsible for regulatory clearances for exports.
- Responsible for setting up supply chain processes as per international compliance standards.
- Responsible for improving supply chain performance by working closely with various stakeholders across the value chain.
Experience / Qualification
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in Supply Chain with an FMCG company. Including a 2 years experience in a senior leadership role, leading the supply chain function.
- Must have handled exports in the past.
- MBA/Post Graduate Degree in supply chain management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.