Assistant Manager HR at Forest Essentials
Views:6993 Applications:1220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Forest Essentials - Head - Supply Chain & Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Supply Chain Operations:
- Leading the supply chain operations of The Company.
- Responsible for planning and managing procurement, manufacturing, inventory management, warehousing, distribution and logistics and exports.
- Responsible for demand planning across channels (retail, ecommerce and institutional) and across different geographical regions. Reviewing demand plans with sales heads closely on a bi-monthly schedule.
- Responsible for improving OTIF across channels and categories.
- Responsible for the inventory management, control and replenishment strategy.
- Planning and managing export schedules and managing international logistic operations.
- Responsible for budgeting and spending strategy, to achieve cost leadership and cost efficiency.
- Responsible for developing the supply chain expansion strategy for key markets based on business plans.
- Oversee vendor development, relationship management, negotiations, contracts.
- Responsible for developing analytics, reporting systems, data management capabilities and metrics for the supply chain function. To create a more data driven, data reliant and efficient system.
- Responsible for productivity management and optimization across teams and resources in Supply Chain.
- Oversee the operations of the manufacturing units.
- Ensure that the manufacturing units meet the production and profitability objectives.
- Responsible for improving the production output and OTIF through effective production plans.
- Drive process and resource optimization and efficiencies.
- Steer the implementation of global manufacturing and quality standards across all departments at the manufacturing unit.
- Plan and monitor the CAPEX expenses of the units.
- Train and mentor the exiting leadership team to handle increased scale of production and global quality audits.
- Responsible for export planning and supply.
- Responsible for finalizing the export plans for new geographies, including logistics, regulatory requirements, customs, vendors, partners, certifications, registrations etc.
- Responsible for regulatory clearances for exports.
- Responsible for setting up supply chain processes as per international compliance standards.
- Responsible for improving supply chain performance by working closely with various stakeholders across the value chain.
Experience / Qualification
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in Supply Chain with an FMCG company. Including a 2 years experience in a senior leadership role, leading the supply chain function.
- Must have handled exports in the past.
- MBA/Post Graduate Degree in supply chain management.