Assistant Manager HR at Forest Essentials
Views:4903 Applications:1332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Forest Essentials - Head - P&L - eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
- The Head of E-Commerce will be responsible for defining, leading and executing The Company's overall E-Commerce strategy for the website and the channel partners. Which will include online marketing and online sales.
- Responsible for The Company's E-Commerce P&L.
- Responsible for overseeing monthly revenue and stock forecasting; closely monitoring and analyzing business results versus plan.
- Manage all website activities with focus on improving customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Develop and oversee the execution of all online marketing programs and initiatives to drive sales and profits.
- Responsible for overseeing and optimizing performance marketing and tracking of daily, weekly, monthly metrics.
- Develop and oversee measurement strategy to track the performance of all online marketing programs.
- Define and drive all sales objectives. Ensure maximum cost efficiencies and ensure that balanced spending is consistently achieved.
- Drive qualified traffic and sales with CRM and cross-channeling strategies
- Oversee the performance of the tech team and the tech developments on the website including UX/UI developments on the website.
- Develop and oversee customer retention strategy and programs to achieve revenue and profit growth targets.
- Perform research and segmentation studies to determine key consumer targets, insights, needs, wants and behaviors.
- Identify and implement new opportunities to drive sales, visibility and efficiencies, including site functionality and design.
- Identify and implement modifications to improve the existing platform or assist in sourcing new solutions.
- Provide structure and manage evolving developments, teams, operations, roles and responsibilities and systems/tools to support the needs of the e-commerce functions.
- Work closely with the merchandising team to ensure the appropriate assortment is available online and at the right time.
- Responsible for the performance of the performance marketing agency or any other agency that might report to this position.
- Negotiating and finalizing contracts.
- Managing channel relationships.
- Meeting Revenue Targets
- Budget compliance
- Minimum experience of 8-10 years in E-Commerce.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in leading the E. Commerce function of a Company preferably in the Retail/FMCG.
Qualification - MBA from a reputed B school.