Assistant Manager HR at Forest Essentials
Views:6353 Applications:1737 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Forest Essentials - Head - Marketing (7-12 yrs)
- Responsible for all public relations, branding and marketing activities of The Company both online (digital and social media marketing) and offline.
- Defining the company's annual marketing strategy both online and offline and responsible for the implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Representing The Company and leveraging all media and PR queries.
- Custodian of brand communication and visuals across online and offline platforms.
- Preparing the monthly / quarterly marketing calendar and ensuring that it is followed diligently.
- Strengthening the brand position offline and online.
- Planning the annual marketing budgets and judiciously deciding the marketing spends to achieve high ROIs.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the marketing department.
- Preparing the quarterly and annual board presentations.
- Managing all vendor/agency partnerships and diligently tracking their deliverables and daily, weekly, monthly performance.
- Finalizing annual contracts, marketing alliances and marketing events.
- Responsible for collaborations with others including media, brands and personalities.
- Creating key relationships within influencers.
- Planning and executing offline branding and events with retail partners.
- Responsible for alliances with key partners including AMEX, YPO, Taj Inner Circle etc.
- Responsible for tracking market and consumer trends and analyze them to suggest strategy changes, where needed.