Assistant Manager HR at Forest Essentials
Views:435 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Forest Essentials - D2C Lead (7-9 yrs)
- Create & deliver ambitious growth plans for the brand's D2C platform and take onus of D2C business delivery.
- Driving performance on all performance-marketing channels such as Facebook, Google etc, as well as organic, direct and affiliate sources of revenue and traffic.
- Responsible for customer retention marketing activities and merchandising strategy for scaling up revenue
- Plan and deliver on retention targets within time and budget with focus on key channels such as Email, SMS & Push Notifications.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure delivery of key KPIs (Visitor traffic, new user acquisition, Net revenue etc)
- Monitor category metrics against goals on a regular basis and deep dive where needed to drive performance
- Closely monitor industry trends and competitor developments (new launches, tech/product features, pricing, etc.)
- Analyse the current trends and forecast future consumer trends basis seasonality, environment/external factors, demand, competitor analysis, etc.)
- Develop a product positioning strategy that drives growth and consumer loyalty
- Be the voice of the customer internally - monitor consumer feedback and consumer insights to drive continuous improvement
- Collaborate with product development, marketing, product/tech and operations to drive cross-functional initiatives
- Deliver customer delight through on-site and off-site interventions.
- Own site optimisation and A/B testing to deliver conversion growth.
- Drive product content and user-generated content optimisation.
- Work closely with the brand teams, supply chain teams and other stakeholders in the value chain on all aspects related to growth, sales, content, and creatives.
- Create a supportive and collaborative environment in which team members are coached, trained and provided with opportunities through development.
Experience & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate for this role should be able to think on his/her feet and have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
She/he should also possess the following: -
- MBA from a reputed college, with 6-7 years total experience with minimum 2 years' experience in D2C roles and at least 1 year as Digital Marketing lead
- Proven ability to lead teams and work in high-pressure situations.
- Passionate for numbers and scaling figures with an eye for problem solving
- Excellent planning skills, analytical and lateral thinking ability.
- Great at managing relationships, leading teams, and working with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to drive successful projects with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions oriented