Assistant Manager HR at Forest Essentials
Views:503 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Forest Essentials - Assistant Manager- Production - Manufacturing (3-6 yrs)
- Oversee the entire manufacturing team. Identify hiring needs and liaise with recruitment team to fill the gaps.
- Create and Execute production schedules
- Meet / exceed weekly production targets
- Monitor the RM/PM/ WIP/FG Stocks at factory and liaise with the central planning and procurement teams to make sure that critical stock levels are maintained without overstocking
- Benchmark and improve manpower and equipment productivity.
- To ensure that the BMR and other production documentation as per GMP in place.
- To continuously improve the efficiencies in the operation as per the production targets.
Monitoring Costs & Performance
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines. Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels
- Carry out or arrange workplace audits. Keep track of progress
- Ensure that statutory requirements are being upheld throughout the factory
- Manage factory level MIS reporting
- Work with the QA/QC teams to create and implement a quality improvement plan for the unit
- Investigate Quality defects and Quality near-misses, prepare report of findings, including recommendations to prevent recurrence and implement approved course of action.
- Build a quality mindset through process improvement, worker communications, and implementation of relevant control measures. Lead HACCP / SPC studies for the packing and manufacturing lines.
- Identify organizational training needs, develop standard material and deploy across organization
- Coordinate with QC/QA to ensure the IQRMS in place Incident Quality Recall Management System.
- Training the Workmen on Quality standards and requirements.
- Coordinate with the QA and Commercial functions to bridge the gaps on a continuous basis.
- Implement and maintain systems for PM defects and spoilage, coordinate with concerned stake holders.
- Develop and monitor systems for ensuring and sustaining the Quality standards.
Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- Ensure legal compliance and reduce risk of non-compliance
- Identify opportunities for continuous energy improvements and reduce carbon footprint in the manufacturing operations
- Ensure training programs are made and regular audits done