Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:147 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Forensic & Investigative Audit Role - Energy Firm (5-10 yrs)
Our client is a global leader in the energy industry. HQ in London, Our client is a MNC operating in over 100 + countries. Listed in London and NY with over 50000+ employees across the world.
looking to fill position in Sharjah.
Investigator: Corporate services: internal Audit
Qualification: Graduate Law degree preferred otherwise a Degree in Accounting, Business, Engineering) and a second degree (e.g.: MBA, Finance, Law, Economics, Data Analysis) advantageous.
Actively engaged in conducting and leading investigations of alleged breaches of the Code of Conduct and other client policies which are raised via Speak Up whistleblowing helpline, via the operational or functional line in the business and or by Group Compliance, Group Legal or Group Internal Audit; working alongside regulators, legal experts, and business partners as necessary.
Duties and accountabilities of Investigator role :
- Actively engaged in conducting investigations of possible breaches of the client Code of Conduct and other policies in line with the client Protocol and any Investigation Management System/Framework.
- Lead, in conjunction with the business and other functions if and when appropriate, complex Investigations across the group consistent with the Investigation Management System/Framework and as agreed with the Investigations Manager and with guidance from the Investigations Director as appropriate.
- Support in ongoing monitoring of the Speak-up incidents to actively assess and identify the potential investigations with guidance from the Investigations Manager.
- Support and liaise with investigators from different functions to enable feedback from the investigation closeout is appropriately fed to the designed Speak Up management process
- Assist the Investigations Team and other members of the Compliance Function in the delivery of training on how to conduct effective investigations aimed at creating a network of investigation resources across the business
- Investigations methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Awareness of business risks
- Business Knowledge - an understanding of E&C, oil & gas and/or the technical functions that support them, operating in client's key geographies.
- Industry knowledge - knowledge of how client's competitors, clients and contractors operate.
- Functional knowledge - an understanding of some of the key support functions e.g. Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Tax, Compliance, Company Secretariat, etc.
- Versatile and seasoned investigator/Compliance, Legal or Internal Audit background professional.
- Graduate Law degree preferred otherwise a Degree in Accounting, Business, Engineering) and a second degree (e.g.: MBA, Finance, Law, Economics, Data Analysis) advantageous.
- Professional qualification, such as membership to a bar association, chartered or certified accountant, IT certifications, Chartered engineer, Certified Fraud Examiner, CCEP certifications