Lead Consultant at TotlRPO LLP
Views:495 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Forensic Investigations Role - Non-IT - Big4 (1-15 yrs)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Prospects are typically project team members who will be a part of the Forensic Team in handling both detective and preventive fraud related aspects
- Prospects may lead a team of executives and analysts on engagements
- Consistently deliver quality client services and take charge of the project area assigned to him/her
- Monitor progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilitiesand professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge
- Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
- Public accounting skills - ability to understand accounting and financial process; and internal controls
- Investigative mindset - a highly professionally sceptical attitude to identify and spot documents and statements for alteration, concealment, forgery, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - Data analytics skills and knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Basic understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Ability to work under pressure - stringent deadlines and tough client conditions may demand extended working hours, and may be required to travel domestically and overseas.
- Superior client handling skills.
- Integrity, values, principles, and work ethic.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.