Founder & Director at Talent Trackers HR Pvt Ltd
Views:50 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Forensic Accountant - CA (3-10 yrs)
- We are looking for a Forensic Accountant to audit our financial records for discrepancies and inaccuracies.
- Your main responsibilities include performing forensic research on, and analysis of, our company's financial data to identify potential fraud and/or business revenue loss.
- To be successful in this role, you should combine keen investigative skills with knowledge of accounting procedures.
- You should also be able to organize financial evidence into detailed reports that will be helpful to attorneys and law officials.
- Ultimately, you should develop risk reduction and fraud prevention procedures to ensure accurate financial management for our company.
- Review financial documents to identify inaccuracies
- Analyse financial data and trace discrepancies
- Forecast and prevent financial frauds
- Report on revenue losses and damages from contract breaches
- Investigate complex business cases to minimize risk
- Provide litigation support and present findings to be used as trial evidence
- Perform regular financial record audits to ensure compliance with the law
- Ensure all accounting procedures follow legislation
- Keep organized files of all legal cases
- Attend court, when needed
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a Forensic Accountant and Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Thorough knowledge of General Accounting Principles
- Experience with accounting and financial procedures
- Understanding of forensic auditing procedures
- Familiarity with accounting software and spreadsheets
- Strong investigative and analytical skills
- Excellent numeracy skills with an ability to spot inaccuracies
- The ability to handle confidential information
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably with a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or
- Certified Chartered Accountant (CPA) certification; additional qualification in Economic
- Crime Investigation or Law Enforcement will be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.