Manager - TA at Ola Cabs
Views:10264 Applications:1575 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
FoodPanda - Associate Director/Director - Regional Head (8-12 yrs)
Title: Regional Head (Associate Director/Director)
Location: Mumbai & Hyderabad
About the Team:
- FoodPanda is an online food delivery marketplace connecting restaurant partners to Customers. It has its widest reach in India spanning over 100 cities with major presence in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore. Ola has acquired FoodPanda India for $ 200 mn in Dec 2017 with a mission to complete the food space with convenience and accessibility to consumers with deep disruptive technology platform, creating a seamless and brilliant customer experience.
- Our vision is to make FoodPanda a leading market player in the Food industry, by leveraging the larger ecosystem and market leadership to deliver high quality innovation in both food and service delivery. We aspire to be the amazon of food and invite best minds to come and build the next big metamorphosis
- As a Regional Manager you are responsible for ensuring that your customers have the right choice of restaurants. You would manage a team that would acquire & manage restaurant partners and ensure profitability through commercial negotiations
- Achieve revenue, profitability & growth by acquiring and managing Restaurant Partners in the Region achieving revenue, profitability & growth targets
- Managing the supply function in mapping, tracking, meeting and delivery of accounts and identifying new opportunities for territory with focus on market penetration
- Lead, Motivate & Manage team. Coach and review them to extract great performance
- Responsible for strategizing and handling day to day operations
- Create supply by creating strategic partnerships
- Manage key customer and vendor relationships
- Understanding, logistics/restaurant partner issues. Address escalations on on-field issues and resolving them
- Create and maintain a culture of strong client/supplier focus to maintain optimum service delivery to client/supplier in the Region
- Work with sales team and internal operations to identify and bridge supply gaps including vendor identification and on-boarding
- Communicating need for and ensuring smooth hiring and training to meet manpower requirement in the sales and operations team
- To manage customers (demand) and driver partner (supply side) and improve the retention among the existing users of the platform
- Work with the tech-product team to facilitate alignment and adoption of tech products with Restaurant Partners
Key Skills & Experience:
- Overall experience of 8-12 years with strong pedigree from Tier 1 institutes
- Experience in managing large territory / channels in industries like FoodTech, Food, Beverage, FMCG, telecom, consumer durables/non durables, etc.
- Experience in handling high volume transactions & large teams
- Strong P&L orientation and managed P&L of over INR 300 crs
- Strong analytical skills and orientation to understanding numbers
- Strong Relationship & People Management Skills
- Passion to explore in a chaotic startup environment with a Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills, Ability to do multi-tasking and deal with multi stakeholders.
- High stress tolerance levels
Role Success factor:
You'll succeed in this role if you are a highly detail oriented and execution focused, with an aptitude for solving complex problems; you are a skilled and empathetic people leader who can inspire and motivate teams; you understand industry best practice for scaled operations, and can drive best in class execution across.