HRBP at Fonterra Future Dairy Private Limited
Views:802 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Fonterra Future Dairy Partners - eCommerce Lead (2-8 yrs)
- Fonterra Future Dairy Partners is a joint venture between Fonterra, the worlds biggest dairy exporter and Future Group, leading retailer of India.
- With this venture, Future Consumer Limited of Future Group will enhance its food and FMCG portfolio and will offer a variety of dairy products which are high in demand and consumed daily and would be able to reach its customers with quality dairy products.
- This company would be focusing more on value added dairy segment that is expected to grow 50 per cent faster than the dairy sector in the next seven years as milk consumption in the country is also expected to increase by 42 per cent from 196 billion litres at present to 278 billion litres in the next seven years.
Role and Responsibilities - E-Comm Lead
- Meeting the top line objective for the National Accounts
- Overall responsible for sales to these accounts for the entire country
- Ensuring stock availability with a high degree of forecasting accuracy
- Ensure fill rates of 85% plus with all these chains
Brand Management for E-commerce channel:
- Prepare and execute marketing calendar for each season, promotions
- Development and execution of the online marketing activities and campaigns to drive the business.
- Responsible for P/L management for E-Commerce sales
- Overseeing merchandising for the brand across all platforms
- Co-Ordinate with Sales, supply chain and brand team for effective deployment of plans
Develop and manage the Annual Business plans for Key National Accounts:
- Have a vision for the next 3-5 years for the business
- Set annual targets for all these accounts
- Sign up JBP/TOT
- Ensure TOT execution and adherence PAN India
Managing the Account wise profitability & cost of sales:
- Setup a model to measure key accounts profitability
- Ensure activities are done to maximize returns for ANI.
- Maintain a track of cost of doing business with these accounts
Managing the credit index, collections and ensuring no bad debts nationally
- Ensure collection is done as per the agreed credit policy
- Ensure that there are no bad debts
- Settlement of claims / credit notes within the agreed time frame
Deliver the Perfect Punch for New Launches through robust plans:
- New products listing
- Pack changes
- Price increase
- Consumer promotions and other activities
Manage all interfaces with all Accounts:
- Initiate and manage all process changes like new product introductions, change in pack, new launches
- Organize Top to Top Meeting between the top management of retailer and FFD
- Share performance of different accounts at monthly and quarterly level
Mandatory - FMCG Ecommerce Experience