EA To CEO at Fonds Nikkel Consulting
Views:1623 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Fonds Nikkel - Factory Manager (15-18 yrs)
We are looking for a Factory Manager for Middle East.
Please find the Job Description as follows -
Basic Qualification - Mechanical Engineer
Technical Skills - In-depth knowledge of
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Responsible for production output, product quality, and on-time shipping
- Preventive Maintenance, Spare Parts Sourcing and Procurement
Other Skills -
- Good Communicator
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Min 15 years of Industry Experience, of which atleast 4 years should be in uPVC Doors & Windows Manufacturing
- Should have led a Team of atleast 20 People
- Experience in Plant Maintenance
- Meet the Production outputs as per plan, meeting the Productivity and Stocking Norms
- Create and Enforce Quality Control Standard Operating Procedures
- Create and Implement Machine Maintenance Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure that safety regulations and policies are implemented among the factory workers
- Analyze Factory Production Data and Devising Improvement Strategies as Necessary
- Ensure good relationships among the workers and that equal treatment is applied to them
- Create Production Data Reports and Present them to Decision Maker
Other Details -
Job Location - Middle East.
Notice Period - 15 days or less.
We are looking for candidates with good communication (fluency in English)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.