FMCG Category Manager (2-6 yrs)
- Driving Category P&L : Business owner for the category/group of categories.
- The role details leveraging the know-how of internal and external variables to deliver sales, building relationships with vendors to procure goods at the right cost, and driving promotions and discounts. We would love it if you make it a profitable business, ASAP:)
- Procurement: Responsible for category width and depth. Identifying the right vendors and establishing long-term relationships with them, achieving cost-effective purchases with the right lead time. Non-covid perks include traveling and fancy lunches with partners
- Inventory management: Overseeing and managing inventory levels and DOI to optimize working capital and consistent availability.
- Promotions: Planning & executing promotions, discounting, and category-related marketing activities. You can forget we ever wrote the word discounts here
- Reporting and analyses: Forecasting, monitoring, and reporting on the category data and driving actionable insights.
- Competition / Market Analysis: a thorough understanding of the industry, Trends/events, and continuous monitor competition and industry developments.
- 2-4 years of prior experience in category management/e-commerce mandatory
- Customer-first approach- Identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills are essential
- Negotiation skills and influencing abilities
- Obsession with learning and excitement to solve problems for our furry friends
- Experience in dealing with Imports/exports preferred
- Candidates with a Management degree preferred