HR consultant at Flytxt Mobile Solutions
Views:2562 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Flytxt - Sr Product Manager - Telecom Marketing Analytics (7-12 yrs)
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The key accountabilities of the Sr Product Manager
- Telecom Marketing Analytics are to conceive, design, own and manage Flytxt's applications on flagship NEON platform. (Currently deployed in more than 55 mobile operators across the globe)
- Management and conceptualization of Flytxt's packaged Analytics on NEON platform
- Proactive engagement of the management team. Help create product strategy and roadmap. Evangelize product strategy internally and externally.
- Influence cross functional teams - Engineering, Operations, Service Delivery, Marketing & Sales to help implement the product strategy & vision. Ensure the vision is translated into implementation and close the execution gap.
- Work with R&D team to rollout productized versions of Statistical and Machine learning models that are developed in-house.
- Product requirements management, prioritisation and release iteration planning.
- Clear, detailed documented communication of requirement specifications to the cross functional team with close proactive interaction with Engineering & Operational leads, managers and architects throughout the product and development lifecycle.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7 to 12 year experience overall, with a minimum of 3 years Product management experience building world class products. Demonstrated expertise on product lifecycle and development lifecycles.
- Highly opinionated on the online, mobile and big data technology trends.
- Very strong communication skills: verbal, presentations, product specifications, developer briefings, analyst briefings, sales training and product reviews.
- Extremely analytical and ability to solve complex, multi-layered problems.
- People moving from Product Engineering to Product Management must have demonstrated experience on working with cross functional teams and/or alone as an individual contributor capacity depending on business situation.
- Delivery driven and proud about own products end to end from conception to launch. Hands on approach and not afraid to - get hands dirty-, for example in design phase, acceptance testing or prototype evaluation.
- B.E./B.Tech with MS or MBA, preferably from premier institutes
- The position is in the corporate office of Flytxt at Mumbai.
- Expected to travel to customer sites in India and abroad frequently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.