Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition at Flutura
Views:3597 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:220
Flutura - Specialist - Growth Marketing (4-6 yrs)
As a growth marketing specialist, you will be accountable for overall marketing strategy, creating and implementing high-performing lead generation campaigns that will consistently raise awareness and produce high quality leads for the sales team to ultimately drive customer and revenue growth.
You will be responsible for collaborating with the management team, 3rd party Vendors and others as needed, to develop and create content for all channels including company websites, blogs, online communication, email, news articles, and other digital channels.
If you are strategic, highly quantitative, hands-on B2B marketer to lead our marketing efforts we would be happy to meet you.
You will be challenged to:
- Define marketing strategy, overall responsible for marketing activities and setting clear and measurable KPIs
- Understand the market and competitive landscape, work with Sales to develop winning sales tools, including presentations, demos, datasheets, case studies, etc
- Create and refresh marketing collaterals to communicate key aspects and benefits of our portfolio to prospects, customers, and partners.
- Evaluate and experiment on different channels to find the most cost-effective and scalable ways for high-quality lead generation
- Develop, build, and optimize email automation and nurture programs to move prospects through to conversion
- Create, monitor and improve performance across each marketing channel to help maximize KPIs
- Build and maintain Analyst Relationships
- Manage and work with multiple vendors for content, marketing automation, freelancers, design to execute marketing activities
- Dive into the product. Familiarize yourself with the ins and outs of it.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.