Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition at Flutura
Views:2011 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Flutura - Presales Analyst (5-7 yrs)
As a pre-sales expert you will be the customers ally. You will fully understand a customer's business problem and build a proposal around that problem by leveraging Flutura's product. You will be driving upsales and suggesting valuable technological enhancements for the client's business.
- If you are passionate to be a trusted advisor to our customers and shaping their strategy to unlock value from their data assets using analytics, we would like to meet you.
You will be challenged to:
- Understand the market and competitive landscape.
- Dive into the product. Familiarize yourself with the ins and outs of it.
- Work closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Put together business cases for the sales team to support their proposals.
- Understand client requirements and priorities and proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements.
- Create and draft out proposals/SoW/Work Contracts for Technical Assessment, Solution and Customer Experience Design
- Product presentation/demonstration
- Market research and specific account research activities
- Create and refresh marketing collaterals to communicate key aspects and benefits of our portfolio to prospects, customers, and partners.
- Provide the highest level of service and technical support for B2B clients.
- Provide training to customers when needed.
- Communicate account status, client preferences and requirements to sales teams.
- Manage hand-over to the service and support functions after successful implementation