Recruitment Specialist at FLSmidth
Views:574 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
FLSmidth - Senior Treasury Manager (14-20 yrs)
Key treasury team member taking care of all treasury activities in the region through adherence with Treasury Policies within the Group. Provide support and guidance to business and large project orders on all trade finance/treasury matters. Ensure Governance, RBI Compliance and control of the overall treasury related matters. Ensure implementation of new technical solutions to reduce manual treasury transactions. Deliver strategic support to business and provision of advice for optimization of business model.
- The Treasury Manager will be a individual contributor who will be working across multiple treasury areas such as Trade Finance, Project & Export Finance, FX, Funding, Cash Management and Financial Reporting with Trade Finance being the key focus area and responsibility for this role. He will act as a trusted business partner for the Sales & Order Execution Team with respect to all Trade Finance Products which are part of large project orders.
- Managing RBI Compliance for EDPMS, IDPMS, Project Exports & Merchant Trade transactions
- Vetting, Issue/Renewal of Bank Guarantees/ Letters of Credit Docs
- Issue of Corporate Guarantees
- Monthly MIS & Reporting
- Expired Bank Guarantees follow-up and cancellation
- STPI softex & XOS reporting to banks
- Treasury MIS to Local Management & Group Treasury
- LEI management
Supporting Group Treasury and local management in various Treasury related projects
What you bring:
- The ideal candidate would be in the age group of 38 to 40 years having hands on experience with trade finance products, well-versed with regulatory frame work governing cross border transactions in India.
- The ideal candidate would be a treasury specialist in trade finance area with 12plus years of experience in treasury with at least 10+ years in a large MNC with global treasury setup.
- Hands on experience in ensuring strict compliance with RBI regulations and other internal/external legislations and policies is a must. Parallel to this, He/she will be an integrated part of Group Treasury located in Denmark.
Education: Graduate / Post graduate in commerce. CA / CMA preferred