Recruitment Specialist at FLSmidth
Views:643 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
FLSmidth - Head - Treasury/Tax & Risk Management (17-26 yrs)
- To lead Tax, Treasury & Risks for all group activities in the region through adherence with Tax and Finance Policies within the Group. Ensure Compliance (internal & external), Governance, Tax and Treasury related risk management and optimizing Cost and Financial Items. Deliver strategic support to business and provision of advice for optimization of business model. Also, responsible for Risk Management including Insurance coverage of all activities in the region.
Job Scope (Key areas of responsibilities and impact):
- The Head of Treasury, Tax & Risk Management will act as a trusted business partner for the Regional CEO, India Management Team and our business leaders. Next to this, he/she will be part of the Regional CFOs Management Team as well integrated part of Group Treasury and Group Tax located in Denmark.
- The candidate will be responsible for all activities within Treasury, Tax and Risk Management and guide the team members within their specialized fields like trade finance, funding, cash management, FX, insurance, direct and indirect tax.
- He/she should have the experience to co-lead the team for setting and delivering the strategy for the region but also provide guidance to Group where the Group can leverage from a strong set up in India. Creating an exciting working environment with focus on learning and development of the team members as well ensure strong succession plans in place is a key deliverable.
- The ideal candidate must come from environment where financial hygiene in terms of governance, compliance and ethics is of utmost importance.
- All day to day operation within Forex Risk Management, Trade Finance, Cash Management and Funding
- Effective guidance & support to business on Trade Finance products like Bank Guarantees & LCs
- Short- and long-term Treasury Strategy incl. maintain strong banking relationships
- Compliance with Group Policies and local statutory requirements
- Tax Compliance processes which result in the completion of accurate and timely filings of tax returns with tax authorities,
- Governance, control and reporting processes to ensure compliance by business operations with the Group Tax Policy, and relevant local tax legislation, and the governance of legal entity structures.
- Tax Controversy & Risk management processes which pro-actively identify, report, manage and mitigate tax risks within the Region.
- Advocating GTS global policy and procedures to the business and communication to GTS of regional tax matters that impact compliance with global policy.
- Reporting of Tax Cost and Cashflow impact of taxes within the Region.
- Providing appropriate and timely professional Tax Advice to support the business operations.
- Identification, development and implementation of Tax Strategies in conjunction with GTS which are appropriate for the business operations.
- Effective Risk Management as per Group Policy incl. all insurance coverage