Recruitment Specialist at FLSmidth
Views:256 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
FLSmidth - Head - Project Management - Mining (20-25 yrs)
- Execution of mining projects / ETO and coordination of all project activities, project management, contract administration, risk management, project reviews and reporting.
- Technical and commercial proposal review, and participating in sales negotiations of projects, informing and consulting with the Regions.
- Proactively engage with sales and contract during the final negotiations to have a deep understanding of potential risks and remedies and Go/No-go and price point decisions in proposals Yearly and Quarterly budgeting on revenue and CM and achievement of same Responsible to manage 50+ project management professionals, site teams and other virtual team from Engineering & Procurement.
- Proactively assess risk and ensure detailed mitigation plan in place for all critical projects. Oversee the development and implementation of execution plan meet the commitments and targets on Revenue, Contribution, Delivery, Quality, NWC etc.
- Ensure positive cash flows during project execution and ensure collections in time Interface with Region on business results as well on optimal utilization of common resources between Industry and Region Ensure safety standards and compliance policies in the scope of project management are upheld by the team at all times Drive efficiency and high performance through resource optimization and implementation of best practices across all sites and create opportunities to improve margins.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and direction setting to team members and project managers and their training and development.
- Review and manages succession planning and competency development of the team. Ensure project management toolkits and methodologies are best in class and continuously upgraded
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical/ Civil/Mining Engineering
- Degree in management is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of contracts, risk management
Relevant experience and skills :
- 20 - 25 years of experience in Project Management of which at least 8-10 years in leadership roles
- Thorough knowledge of contracts including legal and statutory compliances
- Experience in leading and managing people in executing complex EPC projects and able to work under pressure
- Position will be based in Chennai and role requires travel to various project sites in South Asia