Talent Acquisition Lead at Directi
Views:5495 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Flock - Specialist - Content Marketing (4-6 yrs)
- Flock is an enterprise messaging and collaboration app. At Flock we believe that synchronous messaging tools, supported with internal and external applications, have the power to smash organisational hierarchies, breakdown silos in the workplace, help companies better capture innovative ideas, support individuals in making faster decisions, and also bring more personable communication style into the workplace.
- With 30,000 businesses already using the platform we know that we are onto something big, and are now gearing up for a period of rapid growth.
- Flock is founded by Bhavin Turakhia. Serial entrepreneur and billionaire, Bhavin Turakhia is driven by a passion for problem-solving and maximizing efficiency through technology driven innovations. In the last 22 years, he has built 5 successful businesses, all driven by his belief that it is our moral obligation to make an impact that is proportionate to our potential. At 17, he co-founded Resellerclub, Logicboxes and BigRock, which he exited in a $160mn transaction in 2014. He is presently heading Flock - a suite of productivity apps, Zeta - a digital payments platform, and Radix - a leading registry for top-level extensions.
We're looking for a self-starting digital storyteller to help Flock unleash our new email platform, Titan, to the masses. Product suites like Microsoft's Office 365 and Google G Suite are built for large enterprises and come with large enterprise price stickers. With Titan, we've taken the fundamental collaboration requirements of small businesses and integrated them into our email product, giving users advanced features like calendaring and video calling at an affordable price.
What is the Job like?
- Become a key contributor to Flock's content marketing efforts, developing pitches and writing articles that convey thought leadership and bring new users to Flock.
- Own the blog calendar and work with various stakeholders to establish a rapid, high-volume publishing cadence that supports Flock's SEO efforts.
- Become an authority on the workplace collaboration space, understanding the needs of small businesses and the communication challenges they face.
- Work with creative and operations teams to execute campaign content creation and promotion.
- Apply SEO best practices to create content that generates high-volume search traffic.
- Report on content performance, understanding what brings people to Flock, what drives their actions, and how content can positively influence their experience.
- Optimize the content produced to drive higher conversion rates.
Who should apply for this role?
- Have 4-6 years of content writing experience.
- Be an exceptional storyteller who understands how readers consume digital content.
- Be adept at marketing internet products and understanding what types of content resonate on specific channels.
- Be able to quickly grasp the challenges facing a specific buyer persona and create content that addresses these pain points.
- Be able to understand a product in terms of the overall market and articulate its USP in a digital form.
- Have a working knowledge of popular digital marketing tools and processes.
- Have an ability to monitor, track, and report on engagement, to tweak and optimize existing content and use the data to guide new content creation.
Benefits and Perks
- We at Flock love our jobs. And its no surprise we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
- And Flock goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and weve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits. In short, everything you need to be your best self at work!
We are passionate about helping teams move to the next level of communication and collaboration, and believe that happy employees are key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!